I know what you are thinking…what is she talking about??!! I am talking about those crazy little quirks that we all have that make us unique and interesting! Sometimes it makes you blurt out, are you serious?! Well, I am going to share a few quirks of mine with you! Let me know if we share similar quirks as you get to know my crazy self a little better!
10 Interesting Quirks You May Not Have Known About Me:
- Cheez-its are my ultimate comfort food. Not just any flavor either…Cheez-it BIG! There is always a box in my house, but they are ALL MINE! No touchies kids! Lol!
- I am deathly afraid of chickens and roosters, because one day when I was a child at summer camp, a rooster chased me until it took the salami right out of my sandwich! (I also no longer like salami, because of this incident…lol!)
- I have a thing about never finishing my entire drink. I always leave some in the bottom of my cup. Okay, truth be told, I once found something gross at the bottom of my cup after finishing my drink and I nearly thew up. So, I just don’t want to know what’s down there…lol!
- I dream of living on a farm someday with a pet cow named Moomers and a pig name Oinkie.
- I say “Dude” an awful lot…probably because I was obsessed with Full House as a child…lol! Okay…and this is a secret between you and me! I may or may not have just gotten my hair cut like Kimmy Gibbler on the new Fuller House!
- Apparently, I slurp my coffee very loudly in the morning…according to my son.
- I can’t start my day without eating Flintstone Sour Gummy Vitamins! It’s like starting my day off by eating candy. Although, I am a little upset they changed the blue ones to yellow. Who on earth likes sour banana flavor? That is just gross!
- I tend to overuse exclamation points and lols! That is just because I am a very happy, cheerful and excited person that likes to attempt to be funny!!!!!!!!!!!
- I flip my necklace gem around and around when I am nervous or worried about something….the more nervous I am, the faster I flip it. Hey…I am flipping it right now…lol!
- I always make a smiley face next to my name when I sign something…even when I probably shouldn’t.
Do you share any similar quirks? I would love to hear yours! Share in the comments!FOLLOW US